na na na louder
Mad happy! Over ecstatic!
Spent my money on a new toy yesterday and now I become very poor. Poor but happy cos it's like fulfilling a long-awaited dream!
I now own a dslr!!
Been wanting it since Dec 2008 walaoo... so long ago,when EOS 450D was still the newest model from EOS three digits line?? And now when I get mine, the 450D model is already discontinued by the manufacturer LOL~ Seems like I take forever to make a decision, to buy - not to buy - to buy - not to buy... it went like that till last April haha.. But I didn't get 450D of course, mine is the more handsome EOS 550D hehe..
Give you box picture only while I'm still trying to find a nice mirror to camwhore with it haha.. I bought it with 18-55mm kit lens from Sentradigital at IDR 7800K, but in fact I spent more than IDR 8500K for screen protector, air blower, a lenspen, UV filter, and an 8G SanDisk Ultra SDHC Card.. o_O
A big lump of money, but do I care??
Of course I do la.. Afterall, it's not a cheap toy leh, but everything it delivers are just paid off. Picture outcomes are awesome and VERY SHARP AND CLEAR AND JUST PRICKING INTO YOUR EYES!! Haha.. I know I sound lame to most advanced DSLR users, but hey.. I've just upgraded from a P&S camera so it's natural for me to boast about the picture quality, right?
Here I'm taking some novice shots haha..
cropped from picture above
very fine, not?
And best pictures of all....
The mittens on my hand ~~ xD
Don't mind my picture compo, it still sucks haha.. and I still can't handle manual settings properly. Everything on the screen looks so confusing, but it's just a matter of time, isn't it?
I must learn and practice a lot. To every DSLR master, I beg your guidance.. :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment