11/23/10

revived

I've changed my mind again!!!! For the ump-teenth times already hahahaha...

I know.. I know.... This time for sure la.

Within these eight months, I didn't know what I had been doing... what I had been thinking.... those were so NOT me! Will blame myself for getting distracted mad easily...

But thanks God, you've sent a person to open my eyes again, to remind me of what I used to dream of..

This time it's confusing, but this is EXACTLY what I want! This is EXACTLY what I'm passionate about!!




God please guide me...
Mother Mary please walk with me..



I'm back catching my old dream~~


Hello, hard work! :))

3 comments:

Anonymous November 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

pas lg sengang.... bongkar2 blog mu.... hahahahahaa....

jia yooooooooo.....!!!!

““When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.””

don;t worry....!!!! smangat2.... \(^0^)/

(opo se... koyo aq ngerti2o...>.< )

"eRlin"

Nb: aq salah taruh comment d tulisanmu seng laen. maap.... ora ngertos hapuse....

Margaretha Yessi November 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Thank youuuuuuu, linnn... T__T

Took me abt 8 months to realize that this is my only resort... Untung ae nyadar, kalo gak, bisa nyesel sampe mati aku... >o<

Good luck for u, too... Eh salah, seh... harusnya GOOD JOB!! pisan... Sangarrr euyyy, hihihi

PS. Comment-mu yang salah tempat dah tak bantu hapus kok ^^v

Anonymous November 26, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

sami2......

tenang yes... kalo nyoba n gagal ya uda... at least ga nyesel.... kalo ga nyoba blas iku seng nti blakange ga enakkkk..... emang ga gampang... perlu pontang panting.... ahahahaahhaa... aq dw awale ya mau give up... tp akhire ya ada jalane... ^^

ga lah sangar.... iki hoki....n skrg rada wedi juga... wedi oon d sana. huahahahhaaa....

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP