11/1/10

jealous



This is not a recently taken picture, but I wanted to learn how to use curves in Lab Color so I used this one.. I like how it popped the color, but I guess a lil' too much for the flower.. Don't you think so? I should retry but me ish too lazy to do that hehe.. :P

My brother has just come back from his office trip to Bali, and he made me dead-envious as he scuba dived in Nusa Dua and spotted razor fishes and blowfishes, which he described as, 'fugly but mad cute'! T_________T

I also wanna see blowfishes.... :((((((((((

Last time I fun dived in Tanjung Benoa, the instructor only took me down to 5 meters.. I was excited though there wasn't much to see, the fishes and the corals were so-so. But he dived down to 9 meters thus he spotted them and many other fishes he couldn't name.

Razor Fish
(picture from internet)


And this one...


Blowfish
(picture from internet)


Don't you think it's FRIGGIN' CUTEEEE?????!!!!


Everytime I see blowfishes (image of course, not in real life) I always wanna LOL cos they always look so fucking hilarious mwahahahaha...... XDDD



Argghhh....... I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP