10/22/10

good friday

Went to the movie with Luci and Camel for Eat, Pray, Love! The story is standard, but me likey Javier Bardem hehee.. Have been liking him since he appeared in Grey's Anatomy despite his short appearance..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Waittt....


twins?? @.@

Ohh noo.... I've mistakenly recognized him as Jeffrey Dean Morgan!!! Zzzzz... how come these men look alike???! The one who played in Grey's Anatomy was actually the man on the right, Dean Morgan hahahaaaa.... XD

Whatever.


I like the Italy part, made me craving so bad for thin-crust pizza!!! OMG, I also want to have the whole pan only for myself!! Where can I find it here?? 

I don't like the India part.. no particular reason, only because it's telling me how Liz's trying to get her spiritual balance (read: too much meditation, no travelling scene = boring)

And at last.. I like the Indonesia part! Ubud is beautiful, yea... Ketut Liyer and his female assistant are funny, and both of Liz and Felipe's houses are pretty!! If someday I go back to Bali I also want to rent a place like that and spend a whole day's worth only lazying on my bed, reading books, or admiring the view. What a relaxing holiday it could be!

K, nuff of daydreaming!


The work in school today was fun, too. I had anticipated that the students would rebel during examination, but they didn't. They were a lil' too noisy, but it's okay and still manageable. Love them! :) Therefore the examination finished earlier than I thought so I had the chance to try the canteen's food hehe..



This one is very good! Beef and green peas sweet soup, topped with Chinese style fried chicken chunks and crispy shallot. And this stuffed my stomach very well!

Guess the price!
.
.
.
.
.
Only IDR 5K!!! *faint*

Damn, I looooveeeeee school's canteen XDD~~


P.S. Checked Lee Hom's newest album in the mall but it still isn't there yet... Tsk tsk tsk.. what makes Sony BMG take frigging long time to release it here?!! Oh, c'monnnn.... :S


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP