9/9/10

our almost-pet



Few days ago, our family almost adopted a puppy. Well... almost I say, I even had posted about that here though I then erased it cos yeah... eventually, we didn't adopt him. We had never had dogs before.. I once raised a rabbit when I was in elementary school, and then 6-7 years ago our family had fishes but they'd also been long gone.. Ever since, we never took care of any animals till now. But when we found this puppy on the street, wandering nowhere, alone, mom got no options than taking him back home to save him.. At least to give him a better shelter first...

But fortunately, I don't need much time to find him a new home cos Camel offered herself!!!

Here's how he looks when he arrived at my home...



He looked tired, untreated, sad, and unwell.... He was actually sick, found out after we brought him to a vet the next day. He told me that he's having a mild diarrhea...

About two hours later from the vet, I brought him immediately to Camel's house.. That's because when he arrived back at home, he wasn't unwilling to eat at all and just lied on the floor like picture above. We were clueless about dogs and we were scared that this poor little thing would die on our hands..=.= On the other hand, Camel with four dogs and one bird, whose house was gonna soon turn into a mini-zoo, sure knew how to handle this creature very well...

Surprisingly, soon as we arrived at Camel's, he became healthier. He enthusiastically explored Camel's house and even peed on several spots.. =.= This was how he looked like after 7 hours in Camel's hand. 




Body's cleaned, fur's trimmed, and his fringe was tied up with blue ribbon. Most importantly was, he looked definitely A LOT happier!!! Everyone in our family was happy to hear that as well, though I knew my brother was a lil' disappointed cos he liked the puppy so much.

And yesterday, Camel told me that he's all healthy now (and is a camwhore LOL)~~ Well, you are sure in the right hand, kid :D



1 comments:

iMiL~ September 22, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

hahaha... emang ciamik Camel, Yes. Before-after e kok bener2 manglingi ngono...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP