6/13/10

the nifty fifty

Yesh, it is Canon 50mm f/1.8 II, as suggested by many fellow Canon users haha.. I bought it on last Thu also from Sentradigital, cost me IDR 950K.


The salesperson told me to stop down to f2.8 to ensure the object look tack sharp. And it does, I can see every detail and it's difficult to look back to the kit lens now haha... But I'm still in trouble cos most pictures I snapped look blur, perhaps due to my shaky hands?? =.= If I use the maximum aperture, it makes the picture look blur on some unwanted parts.. but if I stop down further, the camera sets to slower shutter speed and again, my shaky hands are really pissing me off..



f2.8, exposure 1/4 sec, ISO 1600

As seen on the picture above, I want the entire shrimp look sharp but I can't stop down even more cos the picture will turn out blurry, esp cos the light isn't sufficient here.. :( Suggestions, anyone?

2 comments:

Miftahgeek June 14, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

Sentradigital?? Where is it? Look's like it a good camera for student who doesn't have much money like me :D

Margaretha Yessi June 14, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

The store is based in Surabaya, but you can check their online store www.sentradigital.com
Haven't tried their online service, but their in-store service is awesome :)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP