2/28/10

neighbor's grass is always greener


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................................................................................



dead bored.





Life after graduation is sooooo boring man! Or perhaps, it only transforms into a new way but I just don't like it! I don't like how I can not meet my friends, talk with them, go out with them as easy as I used to be. Of course it's not my friends' fault la.. I also know it's very normal, people are growing up and living their own business. I just don't get used to it. Yet.


After reading Immilia's post today, I feel we humans are kinda funny.



When we are single...


we are free to do anything we want, plan anything we like to do, go anywhere without anybody's concern.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP