10/26/09

my best friend's wedding

A bit late post, here are some pictures from Sen's wedding captured by Apri. None of us brought digicam, lucky his cam phone was quite descent..

the bried and the groom


Look at Sen's face still look as young, but sure he's a lot more mature than me.. I'm feeling forever childish inside =.=

Me and the craziest girlmate in my life


Anne wanted me to lower my body to compensate her height, but the photo turned out really weird haha..


Being shorty ain't bad la, girl.. :P
Thanks to Feli for capturing us!
I had goosebumps while watching their holy matrimony's video, and started imagine myself in the white dress, praying for strength so that I wouldn't back off and became Ms. Maggie Carpenter haha.. Maybe that's what they call the magic of love, otherwise how come one is willing to commit for a lifetime??

Meanwhile, my left back is in pain now, due to wrong sleeping position I guess.. Shit.

4 comments:

evelynpy October 27, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

how come you know my bf? wow....btw i adore the bride's dress...so elegant...
aku kok nggak ketemu kamu ya? ^^

margaretha yessi October 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Marcel tu temen pas di SMP Sanmar hehe..

iMiL~ October 28, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

wah, bojone Erick uayu yo Yes... Ini Erick P5 itu to ?

margaretha yessi October 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

iya imut2 ya?? iya tuh eriksen P5 dulu hehe... kapan nyusul Mil? ;)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP